Wednesday 18 February 2009

My Grandmother's Birthday

Today I decided to start my blog, I have been thinking about it for sometime now, and inspired by all those blogs I read I picked today to settle down and start to write.
Today 18th February was my maternal Grandmother's birthday. She would have been around 111 years if she was alive. She was a hairdresser by trade and cut my hair when I was a child, which I hated as the style was always outdated.
It is the half term holidays here in our corner of the world and the girls and I are enjoting time at home crafting cooking and generally being lazy whilst my husband is away at work, he comes home on Friday and my youngest intends to cook him a meal, she is into cooking at present and has made quite alot already this half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment