Thursday 7 February 2013

A happy Day!






The first pictures are of  my finished yet not sewen up gloves, not that happy with them,but don't know why.

The second couple are of our spare room, it is mostly filled with books, and most of those belong to my husband. The picture below is how it used to be decorated, with Beatrix Potter characters, and after 15 years I finally took the plunge and have started to paint!  My husband hates change, and has refused to help as he isn't bothered how things look so long as they work satisfactory. I have had enough of the old look and yet it is a mammoth task to remove the books and then put them back, this is why... 

It 's a mammoth task, but a happy day for me because I have started!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes with the painting! A room filled with books sounds wonderful and cozy--I have a love of books and am always running out of room for our collection.
    Hope you are enjoying the new gloves,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete